1. C and I went to Regina’s Pizzeria again last week with another friend of ours. We all shared the pesto and sausage pizza. It was amazing. We all love it there so much!
2. I love fall and am sad to see that the leaves are dying and not so colorful anymore. Winter is coming!
3. Enjoyed pho with C and a friend of ours during a chilly night. It was wonderful.
4. I don’t know what I would do without it. It is best on top of oatmeal. Pure bliss.
5. The best banana Nutella bread that I have ever made. It is super moist and delicious in every bite. Recipe coming soon!
Have a great weekend!
1. I took this picture of the Boston Commons in early October after having a lunch outside with my fiance.
2. Last week, my fiance and I traveled all the way out to Woodlands to find the hospital where I will have my interview the following week. We decided to stop by Shake Shack since it was nearby and we have always wanted to try it. We both got a burger and shared the fries and a peanut butter concrete. It was amazing and definitely worth the trip out there.
3. I love how pumpkin is in season again! I love fall.
4. I love this picture. I wanted to take some fall pictures. So my fiance took me all the way to the Arboretum on tuesday just so I could take some fall pictures. I love him.
5. I love this spot that my fiance and I found in Woodlands. It was the perfect tree.
Have a great weekend, friends!