1. My favorite breakfast-cocoa oatmeal with peanut butter and Speculoos (cocoa & cookie butter swirl). Pure bliss.
2. I found my favorite pizza place in Boston: Regina’s Pizzeria. C and I went last week to Regina’s for the first time since it is highly rated on yelp. We ordered the Capricciosa, which came with sliced prosciutto, mushrooms, ricotta, parmesan, and mozzarella cheese with tomato sauce. It was fantastic!
3. A cannoli at Modern Pastry for C and a peanut butter cannoli at Mike’s pastry for me. The perfect end to any meal!
4. Boston commons.
5. Fish tacos on a corn and whole wheat tortillas. Nom nom nom!
Have a great weekend!
1. I took this picture of the Boston Commons in early October after having a lunch outside with my fiance.
2. Last week, my fiance and I traveled all the way out to Woodlands to find the hospital where I will have my interview the following week. We decided to stop by Shake Shack since it was nearby and we have always wanted to try it. We both got a burger and shared the fries and a peanut butter concrete. It was amazing and definitely worth the trip out there.
3. I love how pumpkin is in season again! I love fall.
4. I love this picture. I wanted to take some fall pictures. So my fiance took me all the way to the Arboretum on tuesday just so I could take some fall pictures. I love him.
5. I love this spot that my fiance and I found in Woodlands. It was the perfect tree.
Have a great weekend, friends!