Hello friends and welcome to my blog!
My name is Kim Nguyen and I am a 24 years old living in Boston, MA with my fiance, Charles. This blog is a place for me to document my cooking adventures in the kitchen where I create healthy recipes, as well as my daily musings, and photography.
More About Me
I recently moved to Boston in May 2013 to live with my fiance after graduating from The University of Georgia. I graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Dietetics because I love nutrition and one of my goals is to become a Dietitian one day. Since I have moved to Boston, I have been working out with my fiance every week and my passion for weight lifting and nutrition increased tremendously. I am always on a lookout for creating healthy recipes that my fiance and I will love and that is how this blog came about. This blog is for me to try to share with you some of the healthy recipes that I create in the kitchen, and some not-so-healthy recipes as well because we all have to indulge once in a while, right? Beside creating and sharing new healthy recipes, I also love to share some of my photography, random musings, and my adventures with my fiance as we explore the city of Boston.
Other things about me that you might find interesting:
- I love to bake.
- Chocolate and I are best friends.
- I am Vietnamese and part french.
- I love shoes and own a ton of boots.
- My favorite color is cobalt blue.
- Fall is my favorite season.
- My fiance and I met in high school but didn’t start dating until college. And we got engaged 3 years later in Boston. 🙂
- I lived in Georgia for 22 years.
- I have 4 other siblings; I am the middle child.
- I make a mean pumpkin bread.
- Staying active is part of my lifestyle and I wake up at 6am every morning with my fiance to workout. I also look forward to it everyday.
- I think that cookie butter is the best thing in the world.