1. I took this picture of the Boston Commons in early October after having a lunch outside with my fiance.
2. Last week, my fiance and I traveled all the way out to Woodlands to find the hospital where I will have my interview the following week. We decided to stop by Shake Shack since it was nearby and we have always wanted to try it. We both got a burger and shared the fries and a peanut butter concrete. It was amazing and definitely worth the trip out there.
3. I love how pumpkin is in season again! I love fall.
4. I love this picture. I wanted to take some fall pictures. So my fiance took me all the way to the Arboretum on tuesday just so I could take some fall pictures. I love him.
5. I love this spot that my fiance and I found in Woodlands. It was the perfect tree.
Have a great weekend, friends!